“Life with Lena Marie” is a blog about just that, life with me!
My name is Lena and I am a 21 year old college student simply trying to enjoy the journey of life. As the daughter of a German mom and an American dad, I have grown up in a multicultural home, speaking 2 languages and nowadays I even call both countries home.
In efforts to give you a picture of who I am, here are 8 random facts about me!
- 8 is my favorite number. I was born on 8/8/1995 at 8 pounds, 8 ounces!
- I am the definition of an extroverted introvert. I am super outgoing, but my favorite place to be is at home with the people who know me best.
- I have 2 tattoos!
- I am an only child, so much so that I call my 13 year old miniature schnauzer Tobi, my brother.
- I am working towards a bachelor’s degree in Germany.
- I have never watched Shrek, don’t worry, it is on my to-do list though!
- I am a planner and list making freak! As Jonathan says, “she spends hours on that thing!”
- I am 5’10” and yes, I know that is tall, no need to point it out to me 🙂
To learn even more about me just follow along, I promise you will get to know me very well!
I would love to take you along on this journey through my life! One of my goals in life is consistently better the person that I am. I have found that living a healthy lifestyle is the key to this and will share many of my “life-hacks” with you! I will share everything from my workouts, to my meals, my beauty routines, books I love and my travels – I really can only summarize this blog as a journey through life with me!
I cannot wait for you to join me on this journey through life!